It’s old news now but VIDEO out on the internet is all the rage. How can you easily incorporate video into your book marketing? Create a video trailer that highlights your book and leaves viewers wanting more. Here’s how…
- should be less than one minute in length
- mix images from your book with enticing phrases
- use purchased music to avoid copyright issues (check out istockphoto.com for music to purchase)
- be professionally created by someone in the field
- share the video on your YouTube channel, Vimeo, Facebook page, Twitter, Linked In, Pinterest and a preview on Instagram
- share the video with your newsletter subscirbers
- keep the video in your social media calendar to be shared over and over again
Are you looking for a professional to create a video trailer for your book? Check out details and rates from the woman we work with here.
My name is Maria Dismondy. I am a children’s book author who also founded the publishing company, Cardinal Rule Press.
Finding ways to market my messages is a passion of mine. I want to help you gain greater recognition of your brand, to generate new readers and improve your sales. Why? Because I love to GIVE and CONNECT and I truly believe we are all in this together!
Would you like to receive bi-weekly email newsletters with more marketing education? Sign up here.
Leave a comment