Smashed pots! Broken fences!
Raja loves his new pet: a mischievous, date-loving, baby camel named Kamal. But his father is fed up and determined to sell it at the next fair. Will Raja find a way to keep Kamal or will they lose each other forever? Set in India, this tale of unconditional love and hope is sure to enchant any child who has ever wanted to own a pet.
Details & Purchasing
- Release Date Fall 2020
- 32 pages • 9x11 • Ages 4 to 10
- Hardcover Picture Book, Picture Book, Ebook
- ISBN (hardcover): 978-1-7330359-4-1
- ISBN (picture book): 978-1-7330359-5-8
- ISBN (ebook): 978-1-7330359-3-4
- Lexile Leveling: 580
- Fountas & Pinnell Level: K