A virtual summit is an online conference. All interviews take place on video either live or pre-recorded. There are many benefits to hosting a summit.
- Provide value to your target market
- Increase your email subscribers
- Bring in revenue from selling the videos in a package after the “free” period is over
- Grow your Private Facebook Group
- Connect with influencers (experts) in your field (Think off this as business collaborations)
- Increase visibility of your brand
- Networking (invitations to speak at other summits)
The benefits are not just for the hosting company but the attendees and speakers gain from participating too!
The How To:
- Plan out the theme
- Create a landing page/website with specific branding
- Invite speakers
- Create a schedule
- Work with your tech team to get the back end logistics set up (where will the videos be recorded? Where will they be stored? How will you collect funds for the All Access Pass? Will you offer affiliate benefits to speakers? What platform will you use for affiliate cuts?)
- Create a sales funnel for marketing the paid package
- Go live
- Thank your speakers and gift them the All Access Pass from the summit.
Be sure to take time to assess the situation after the summit is over. Ask questions like:
** Review the numbers. Did you increase your followers on social media? How many viewers saw the videos? Did you make back your initial investment in setting up the summit?
Did you know you can get these marketing tips sent RIGHT to your inbox? Sign up here.
My name is Maria Dismondy. I am a children’s book author who also founded the publishing company, Cardinal Rule Press.
Finding ways to market my messages is a passion of mine. I want to help you gain greater recognition of your brand, to generate new readers and improve your sales. Why? Because I love to GIVE and CONNECT and I truly believe we are all in this together!