Get Yourself Set Up under Author Central
I don’t need to tell you what a powerhouse Amazon has become because if you’ve experienced shopping with Prime, you get what I am talking about!
Amazon has a source for authors to take advantage of and help you highlight your platform. Here are some basic steps to help you get started on Amazon Author Central today!
Getting Started on Amazon Author Central:
- Set up a log in/account
- Add important information
- Biography, headshot, your blog, events, videos (book trailers), social media links, link your blog and website. Be sure to include information about awards you have won on books you have published.
- Claim Your Books
- Be sure all of your books are linked to you as an author. The great thing about Author Central is for a reader to be able to learn more about you when searching for books. Here are detailed steps on how to add your books.
- Sales information available
- Check out the sales information that is available to you now that you have signed up with Author Central. They take data from Nielsen BookScan and provide information for you in this space.
My name is Maria Dismondy. I am a children’s book author who also founded the publishing company, Cardinal Rule Press.
Finding ways to market my messages is a passion of mine. I want to help you gain greater recognition of your brand, to generate new readers and improve your sales. Why? Because I love to GIVE and CONNECT and I truly believe we are all in this together!
Would you like to receive bi-weekly email newsletters with more marketing education? Sign up here.